The Z-series Mk4 is a perfect and sophisticated solution for vessels requiring a small antenna. All aspects of design have been upgraded including mechanical, electrical and RF parts with user-friendly and new functions.
Ready for High-Throughput Satellite(HTS)
Supporting wide-band and advanced satellite carriers, DVB-S2X is selected for most high throughput satellites. KNS Z-series MK4 is compatible with DVB-S2X with built-in NIM tuner that enables carrier SNR direct tracking.
User-Friendly VSAT Antenna
Enjoy or work on the internet with user-friendly applications. KNS web-interface allows you to operate the antenna more easily. With a few clicks in your phone, PC, or Tablets with Wi-Fi. You can immediately and simply update firmware, check the current status in real time, and be daily reported the log history.
Enhanced Tracking Performance, Best Ever than Before
The tracking performance of Z-series MK4 convinces you of the highest accuracy ever seen. Upgrading the motor driver part and KNS control algorithm, the error rate greatly lowered than previous versions.
Gyro Free Function Supporting
Don’t be concerned with Gyro failure. Z-series MK4 can support your connection although the vessel does not have gyro or in
any case of the gyro failure. Gyro-free mode will sustain your network communication regardless of the vessel’s failure
- Built-in DVB-S2X Tuner: Carrier SNR direct tracking is available
- Easy Maintenance with simple modular design: All electrical control parts are integrated in one single module “PCU” for fast and easy maintenance.
- Web interface & Remote software upgrade: Monitoring and Control (M&C) function and firmware upgrade fully supported via web interface.
- Graphic monitoring support: Antenna signal strength or RSSD can be monitored through web GUI via PC and other wireless device such as tablet PC and mobile phone.
- Wi-Fi support: ACU can be operated by Wi-fi interface, a seamless wireless interface between user and ACU
- Proven LEO/MEO satellites tracking algorithm
- Option for single cable solution between ADU and BDU
- SNMP support
- Automatic Satellite Search: Accurate Signal Acquisition by KNS’s Distinctive Algorithm
- Pre-programmed Satellite Database: Editable 80 satellite data
|Dish Diameter||56cm (22”)|
|Antenna Dimension||76cm(D) x 80cm(H)|
|Antenna Weight||65 Kg|
|Frequency||TX : 29.0 ~ 30.0 GHz
RX : 19.2 ~ 20.2 GHz
|Antenna Gain||TX : 43.19 dBi @ 29.5 GHz
RX : 39.59 dBi @ 19.7 GHz
|G/T||17.05 dB/K (In Radome) @ 30deg. Elevation angle and 19.7GHz, Clear Sky|
|Operating Platform||3 – Axis|
|BUC||5W / 10W(optional)|
|Elevation Angle||-10˚ to +110˚|
|Cross Angle||± 35˚|
|Ship Motion||Roll : ±20˚ at 8-12 sec periods
Pitch : ±10˚ at 6-12 sec periods
Yaw : ±8˚ at 15-20 sec periods
|Tracking Speed||More than 90˚/sec|
|Vibration Damper||Rubber Damper Included|
|Temperature||-20˚C to +55˚C|
|Humidity||Up to 100% @ 40˚C|
|Antenna Input Power||48V DC 4.18A|
|ACU Size||19” Rack 1U size|
|Gyro Interface||NMEA 0183, Synchro, Step by Step|
|Input Power||100~240V AC, 8A/4A, 50~60 Hz|
|Output Power||48VDC, 4.18A|
|External I/O||RS-232C, RS-422, USB, Mini-USB, Ethernet, Console|
|Size||94 x 94 x 114 cm|
|Gross Weight||88.5 KG|
|Packed by||Paper carton|
We are serious about our professional services and business. We strive to provide the highest level of support and products. KNS Inc will support its SUPERTRACK Z_Series products with an exclusive THREE (3) YEAR, 100% Warranty on PARTS from KNS.Z4MK2