Inmarsat Fleet Xpress (Ka-Band)
Fleet Xpress, the Global Xpress service for maritime, delivers seamless connectivity at sea, with high speed Ka-Band data, combined with the proven reliability of Inmarsat’s flagship FleetBroadband L-Band service as a back-up.
Inmarsat Global Xpress is the first Ka-Band satellite network to span the world provided by a single operator. Guaranteed global bandwidth ensures that ship owners and operators can improve business intelligence, enhance efficiency, performance and crew welfare, and in turn run their businesses more effectively.
- Unlimited high-speed Ka-Band service with FleetBroadband back-up
- Fully redundant with automatic switching between terminals
- CIR performance guaranteed with Service Level Agreement
- Use data hungry and real time applications like telemedicine and surveillance
- Crystal clear voice services accessed via up to 5 voice lines
- Controlled costs with flexible subscriptions covered on one invoice
- 505 Emergency Service Feature
- Global Coverage except the extreme Polar Regions